Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Etobicoke
Dr. Shorser has over 20 years of experience in cosmetic dentistry in Etobicoke and offers a wide range of general and cosmetic services.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a set of dental procedures that focuses on the appearance of your teeth, mouth and smile.
People often suffer from missing, worn, chipped, misaligned and riddled teeth that affects the way their smile looks. Cosmetic dentistry helps fix these issues and enhances your smile which can have dramatic results on your overall appearance.
What is Covered in Cosmetic Dentistry?
It includes a variety of dental procedures:
- Tooth Reshaping: This is an inexpensive way to fix chipped teeth. It is a technique that removes small amounts of tooth enamel, in order to change the shape, length or surface of one or more teeth. It is usually combined with bonding.
2. Teeth Whitening: This technique involves various treatments like bleaching and laser, that can brighten discolored and stained teeth.
3. Veneers: They are thin, custom-made porcelain shells that cover the front of the discloured teeth to disguise any imperfections. They are almost as real as your natural teeth.
4. Crown Lengthening: There are cases where gums are visible more than your teeth when you smile (gummy smile). Through cosmetic dentistry, dentist can remove excess gum tissue so that more of the tooth’s crown is visible giving the appearance of longer teeth.
5. Smile makeovers: In this procedure the dentist makes the assessment of your teeth and smile and performs a set of procedures that will enhance the overall look of your smile.
At Dentistry by the Lake in Etobicoke, we offer a complete range of the above procedures and help you achieve the confident smile you have always dreamed of.
Contact us today if you are concerned about your oral health or want to enhance the appearance of your smile. You can also call us at 416-255-9121 to know more about our services. Book an appointment now at Dentistry by the Lake for services related to cosmetic dentistry in Etobicoke.